Monday, June 3, 2013

Email from the race coordinator


Awww... I received this email from the race coordinator today.  I'd like to think I helped them in some way!  :)  Now, off to my (hopefully rain-less evening) run!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wow. What an awesome morning!
Thank YOU for helping make that all possible. 

We sincerely appreciate your time, good energy, and help on Saturday morning (and Friday evening) to make the Running of the Bulls 8K another big success!
We had nearly 1300 finishers on Saturday morning and all of comments and feedback we have received have been overwhelmingly awesome. 

So many of the runners mentioned how amazing the volunteers were and how much their encouragement on Saturday morning helped them on the course. 

We couldn't have done it without you! If you have any comments or feedback on your volunteer experience, please let me know! We look forward to improving this race for next year and continuing this great tradition in Durham. 

If you did not get a race shirt, please let me know what size you would like and I will hold one for your at the store. 

Thank you again! We are very grateful for your support!
Best wishes, 
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment