There isn't too much to report today except that I've been cracking on my proposal, got to see Jan and introduce her to Frank, went for an "easy" hill run, and felt ok! Some tightness in my hips , back, and sides (?), which is weird because I was feeling really good a few days ago. Post-post race stiffness? Haha.
I've also been eagerly awaiting the first purchase I made as a Oiselle runner. So exciting, but so trying for my wallet! Also, it's been hard for me to concentrate on my work lately! When I thought my package was supposed to arrive on Wednesday, I kept checking the front door every hour. Turns out, it was my shipment for Nando's peri-peri sauce. Love it, but slightly disappointed. So I stopped monitoring the door and lo and behold, just as I was to pick up Garima, there was a package waiting for me at my door!
 |
| My first racing kit! The downside about being such an avid Oiselle fan is that you might end up already owning certain items. Ah well, sponsored goods are always good! :) |
 |
| The latest and crowning addition to my collection. Looks like I better go fast[er] and take chances! |
No comments:
Post a Comment